A client asked me the other day what the best way is to learn content strategy. I think there are actually three ways, depending on what kind of business you have…
If you’re already an established company but you want to bring your messaging into alignment – or you’re just starting out but you want to make sure you start out right, I can speak to your company about what content strategy is, and why you need it.
Areas of focus:
- The importance of a brand voice.
- How to align your brand across various platforms.
- What content strategy is – and why you should care.
- Why you need compelling content.
- How to get started with content strategy.
- How to communicate more effectively with your customers so they fall in love with your brand.
No jargon, no confusing language, just simple storytelling with lots of examples to get you thinking about the words you use and how to use them better.
If you have a bigger company, a group of entrepreneurs, or if you’re more comfortable in a group space, a workshop is a great choice. This three-hour workshop covers all the basics of content strategy, you get homework to work on at a later stage, and we have the opportunity to work on your voice during the workshop – with feedback.
What you’ll learn:
- How to help your brand cut through the noise
- How to develop a basic content strategy
- How to use your money most effectively
- How to discover your voice
- How to craft compelling content
- How to differentiate your brand from others, and communicate with your customers so they fall in love with your brand and spread the word on your behalf.
- During the session, you’ll work on what sets your brand voice apart, who you are to your customer and what makes you special, as well as a broad strokes content plan. You’ll present this to the group and I’ll give immediate feedback.
- You’ll take home an in-depth Style Guide worksheet, cheat sheets of the various platforms and what they offer you, and a brainstorm document to work on with your team.
If you’re looking to empower yourself with specific content strategy knowledge tailored to your company, and you know you’re never actually going to do the homework, this is a better option for you – let me do it for you.
What I’ll give you:
- A tailormade one-on-one consultation and follow-up call or emails, focused on any of the below modules, or something unique you need to address.
- A voice and tone style guide, across all platforms
- An analysis of your current website and social media
- A multi-platform content strategy, including which platforms to use and why
- A competitor analysis to find your differentiation
- A detailed content plan for the next year
- A sustainable content management plan
- The goal with consultations is to teach you what you need to know to be able to manage content on your own.
I love talking about content strategy. Have any questions? Drop me a mail!